CHARLOTTE, NC (April 1, 2019) – At MRO Americas 2019, taking place April 9 -11, in Atlanta, GA, Collins Aerospace (Booth 931) will participate in two panels covering the advancements in additive manufacturing and digital technology aviation, as they relate to aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO).
“We are excited to participate in good discussions about advancements in MRO sector of aviation, and about how our simplified, customized, service and support offerings are designed to maximize customer value,” said Ajay Agrawal, president, Aftermarket Services for Collins.
Senior leaders from Collins will be available at booth 931 to discuss Collins’ aftermarket services and support offering, FlightSense, and their respective panels that include:
- Session 401 - Digital Advancements in Aviation, April 9th 3:00-3:45pm
- Every day, digital innovations propel the aviation industry forward. As these new, intelligent technologies are implemented, the industry is also working hard to validate the technology and build consumer trust. This panel will cover the many ways digital advancements are positively impacting the aviation industry and why we should be excited for what’s to come
- Collins Speaker: Justin Keppy, vice president, Aftermarket Strategy and Growth; Shiv Trisal, associate director, Digital Strategy, Aftermarket Services (moderator)
- Session 220 - Additive Manufacturing: Disruption in Future Design, April 10th 1:45 – 2:30pm
- Additive simplifies systems, reduces supply chain costs and accelerates design innovation. This session will look at the advantages and its impact on military aircraft sustainment.
- Collins Speaker: Paula Hay, executive director, Additive Design and Manufacturing