Collins Aerospace Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COLLINS AEROSPACE COVID-19 INFORMATIONCollins Aerospace is dedicated to working with its employees, contractors, customers and suppliers to address the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and have a cross-functional team working to ensure the health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors while mitigating the potential operational impacts of COVID-19.
We have taken the following actions to help ensure the safety of our employees, contractors, and visitors:
- Communicated preventative measures individuals can take to protect themselves from COVID-19 based on current guidelines from the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. State Department
- Ensured our sites have appropriate resources available to support ongoing operations in accordance with local regulatory requirements
- Established social distancing requirements
- Required face coverings for anyone entering a Collins Aerospace facility
- Established self-assessment screening protocols applicable to anyone entering a Collins Aerospace facility
- Restricted travel
- Established mandatory work-from-home arrangements together with employees where it can be accommodated
- Monitoring our supply chain closely to understand any potential impact and activate business contingency plans
We are applying CDC and applicable medical/public health protocols as they evolve. Currently, if an employee tests positive or is presumed positive by their doctor or public health agency for Covid-19, he or she will be:
- Instructed to seek medical treatment
- Required to remain off-site and quarantine in an appropriate setting for a period of 14 days
- Asked to return to work only after being symptom-free for 72 hours
In addition, employees who may have been exposed to that individual will be instructed to self-quarantine at home, and should symptoms arise, seek testing and treatment accordingly. Workplace areas with which the employee may have been in contact, including common areas, are thoroughly cleaned according to appropriate cleaning protocols. These measures are in addition to the procedures Collins put in place following public health authority guidance, such as strict adherence to social distancing, strict cleaning procedures and reminding our employees of personal hygiene to avoid infection.
Customer and Supplier Information
Customers and suppliers should work with their existing contacts for updates. General contact information can be found here.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY MESSAGES ABOUT COVID-19
Business actions as a result of COVID-19 environment
A message to Raytheon Technologies employees from Greg Hayes, Chief Executive Officer, Raytheon Technologies.
The world vs. COVID-19: What we do matters
A message from Steven Timm, President, Collins Aerospace.
Making a difference close to home and miles away
How we're stepping up in the battle against COVID-19