The Future Airspace Navigation System (FANS) 1/A upgrade for the Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft enables operators to access preferred, wind-efficient trans-Atlantic routes. This solution saves time and fuel for the operators. FANS 1/A combines an avionics upgrade with ARINCDirectSM flight support services. The upgrade makes installation and training straightforward for operators by building on the aircraft’s current flight management system (FMS) and control display units (CDUs), while incorporating a new communications management unit (CMU) provided by Collins Aerospace.
Features & benefits
- Complies with North Atlantic FANS 1/A Data Link mandate
- Saves flight costs
- Increases aircraft market value
- Prepares operators for airspace modernization worldwide
- NextGen®, SBAS LPV, FANS 1/A cross-oceanic routing, RNP-4
- One-year subscription to the ARINCDirect FANS Gold Plan is included