As the aviation industry looks to recover from the global pandemic, airports face new challenges as they return to full operations. In the post-COVID-19 world, new expectations will drive decisions about health and safety when traveling. Collins Aerospace's ARINC AirPlan™ can support airport operations as they adjust to new regulations, new processes and help the airport adjust to the post-COVID environment. Our solution can help create more open space to assist in enforcing social distancing by automating the process of assigning resources, such as boarding gates and baggage belts in a spaced out manner.
AirPlan™ is an all-inclusive solution for managing airport resources. It consists of an airport operations database (AODB) and a resource management system (RMS). AirPlan™ is available with cloud or on-premise deployments and enables users to manage resources such as stands, gates, check-in desks and baggage belts—all from a single application using a computer or connected mobile devices on the airports’ network.
AirPlan™ enables operators to maximize the use of existing resources to ease congestion and minimize turnaround times. AirPlan™ is an RMS that provides both strategic and real-time allocations for any type of airport resource and enables airport staff to optimize their operations.
Flight data from multiple information feeds helps AirPlan generate an accurate picture of airport operations. This includes access to FlightAware’s Foresight™ predictive data streams, both Estimated Arrival Times and Taxi-Out Duration predictions.
Designed to interoperate seamlessly with Collins' ARINC AirVue - our flight information display system (FIDS) - ARINC AirDB is scalable to any operation and built to adapt and grow as your airport's needs do. From curb to curb, we have every solution to maximize operations, mitigate airport congestion and create consistently cost-effective passenger services.
Features & benefits
- Web application enables easy login from any device on the airport network
- Cloud-based or on-premise deployments are available
- Flight data is generated from multiple information feeds to generate the most accurate picture of operations
- Interface is customizable to meet individual user needs
- Resource types can be added for planning as required
- Customer service support from experienced staff with industry-leading knowledge
- Cybersecurity support helps ensure systems are protected and secure
- Swing gates can be scheduled to reflect their planned international or domestic configurations